NH/LSCP work is supported by many volunteers and interns who are a key part of our team. Our volunteering opportunities range from office work to event organization to public awareness raising and fundraising. Volunteering with us is an opportunity to develop new skills and make new friends. We also offer formal internships (see Interns). If you have time to give and the commitment to end poverty and injustice we would like to welcome you among our team.
We generally match up volunteers with projects/tasks depending on their skills and availability.
- Fundraising, special events, online campaigns.
- Research related to Nicaraguan program development… Spanish a plus though not essential.
- Mailings, basic office help.
- Help prepare bank deposits twice a month.
- Outreach, tabling.
- Graphic design, marketing.
- Possible Board involvement.
- Data entry.
- Climate change / public health organizing.
- Participatory art creation / coordination.
Also, great way to help! Organize a school coin drive. Information here.
If you’re interested in more information, provide your name and email address and let us know what type of tasks you’re considering, and a bit about your background and availability.